Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 December 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...


Well it has been a while since my last posting-cum-ranting, so now that we are safely within December I can at last allow all my festivity to flow! The tree is up (see picture, left), the gifts for my relatives abroad are on their merry way (two whole days inside the posting deadline, no less!) and even my greetings cards have been sent. What a relief!

However, there is still much baking to do, and no- I still haven't done the jam I've been planning for about 3 months. The pressure is on to do it as well, as it has actually been requested as a gift from my one and only sister! Eek! I will simply have to put aside some time while His Lordship is doing extra hours at work.

One major-ish project that I have managed to complete is a patchwork shopping bag for my Mother. I would post a picture here, as she does not have t'internet, but it's being done in the same style as a certain cot quilt for an expectant one-and-only sister who does, so the photo will have to wait! In the meantime there is lots to be getting on with, and with enough deep breaths I might even manage to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment